Friday, May 8, 2015

Adafruit Neopixel Tiara on a breadboard

I decided to make the Adafruit Neopixel Tiara.  I have ordered some tiara's (plural to allow for error), and will fix the gemma and neopixels to it.  When I was thinking about it my town was getting ready for the annual "Brewster in Bloom" festival, which features daffodils, so I decided to see if I could do a similar project using fake daffodils.  The same day Becky Stern has a neopixel boquet project with fake flower on Wearable Wednesday. So, I figured I was on the right track.

After I got the products, I decided to test everything on a breadboard.  I soldered headers on one of my 3V Trinkets (I'll use a Trinket for the daffodils).

Here's the video

More after I start building.

No comments:

Post a Comment